Re: Bluetooth

On 01/20/2016 11:26 AM, Peter Spiers wrote:
Hello,

Both devices are using their images already pre-installed. Both were
updated to OTA-8.5
MX4 was updated when all OTA's were available, while the BQ has gone
from OTA-4 to 8.5. That shouldn't make any real difference, as the image
would be the same.

OK, thanks. Your original email didn't include this anything about versions. I wanted to ensure you were running stable images vs. an image from the rc-proposed channel which has a newer Bluetooth stack.

I'm pretty sure the device within the car has no issues, as I've had a
number of phone connect and made call without any issues.

I'll run another test and provide an update.
I can obtain the log files if required, after the test.

The wiki page I mentioned earlier describes the needed debug/log information. It'd be great if you could follow those instructions when you report the bug.

/tony