OTA-9.5 and OTA-10 milestone dates

Hello everyone,

With OTA-9 in final testing, time for us to prepare for the next
upcoming milestones: the OTA-9.5 hotfix release and later on - OTA-10.

Release schedule for OTA-9.5:
 * Final Freeze - 29th of January 2016
 * Planned release date - 10th of February 2016

Release schedule for OTA-10:
 * String/Feature Freeze - 9th of February 2016
 * Final Freeze - 19th of February 2016
 * Planned release date - 3rd of March 2016

The dates might seem a bit tight, but we can always modify the schedules
in case of an emergency. For now, please be sure to prepare all the
needed changes for each release before the respective final freeze.
OTA-9.5 will be a hotfix release, providing some of the base changes for
convergence + a few other bugfixes which we would like to fix ASAP.

Good luck!

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak