Re: Offline dictionary for Ubuntu Phone

El día Sunday, January 24, 2016 a las 11:35:00PM +0800, Joey Chan escribió:

> Hello,
>
> U can install KnownDict in store, that's a folk of AesyDict which
> pre-install two Chinese-English Dictionaries. Don't worry it still can load
> other regular "stardict file",  and u can disable the default Chinese
> dictionary.
>
> I am the author of both KnownDict & AesyDict  :)

Hello Joey,

Meanwhile I understood that I have to install the app 'filemanager' too
from the Ubuntu store. Honestly, I did not even know that such an app
exists (and I do not understand, why it is not part of the default
distribution);

I could import my stardict dictionary and all is working fine, Your app
KnownDict is for me one of the most useful apps at all. Thanks for
developing it!

As a user of GoldenDict on my beloved FreeBSD desktop, I miss some
features:

1. I'd like to cut&paste text from the dictionary to other apps;
2. I'd like to be able to double click (or otherwise) a word form the Detail
   page of some entry to be used as a next search in the dictionary.
3. I'd like to be able to click some word, for example in a page of the
   browser and the word gets searched with your app.

Thanks again for your work!

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
UNIX since V7 on PDP-11 | UNIX on mainframe since ESER 1055 (IBM /370)