Re: Offline dictionary for Ubuntu Phone

hi,
Am Montag, 25. Januar 2016 20:35:27 CET schrieb Matthias Apitz:

Meanwhile I understood that I have to install the app 'filemanager' too
from the Ubuntu store. Honestly, I did not even know that such an app
exists (and I do not understand, why it is not part of the default
distribution);

The actual "default" distribution (I.e. the one following the ubuntu principles of "no non-free stuff except for hardware enablement") lives in the ubuntu channel. This ships terminal and filemanager by default and does not include HERE maps. What you get preinstalled on phones is a vendor selection of apps (provided via the bq or meizu channels) not the "default ubuntu".

ciao
.. oli

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device