Re: Ubuntu Touch OTA-9 released

Hello!

Ok, this does seem a bit worrying. I'm starting to suspect there might
be some bug in the update phasing code in system-image client. I don't
know those parts too well but if you could fill in a bug for the project
[1] we will try to dig in and investigate. Just hope it doesn't happen
for too many users!

Could you type this command into a terminal on the device? (or while
accessing it through adb/ssh). Requires password:

 sudo system-image-cli --dry-run

Does is say "Already up-to-date"?

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-system-image

Cheers,