Re: Ubuntu Touch OTA-9 released

Hi Lukasz,

I am unable to get the update for my BQ device. I keep getting the message
that no updates are available. I have am the regular stable channels and
haven't made the device writable or anything of that sort. it is a pristine
phone with no modifications done. I have had similar issues with previous
OTAs where I always get it way late after constant rebooting. Have never
got the notification that a system update is available.

Cheers,
Nekhelesh