Re: Flash light opening on Tagger after OTA-9

There were a few changes to qtubuntu-camera. I also experienced this flash
issue and also losing the camera view on app switching. I think most of the
issues with the apps are due to changes in "default settings and default
behavior". Probably this will be fixed by app dev.