Re: Flash light opening on Tagger after OTA-9

El día Thursday, January 28, 2016 a las 07:36:36PM +0000, Ionut Negru escribió:

> There were a few changes to qtubuntu-camera. I also experienced this flash
> issue and also losing the camera view on app switching. I think most of the
> issues with the apps are due to changes in "default settings and default
> behavior". Probably this will be fixed by app dev.

I think, such regressions in OTA-9 (like this with the tagger app, or
the other one with the reminal app) should be detected by QA, or by
phasing out a new OTA only to a group of testers and await feedback from
them.

Just my $0.02

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
UNIX since V7 on PDP-11 | UNIX on mainframe since ESER 1055 (IBM /370)