Re: BQ E4.5 small issues with OTA-9

I am noticing some other occurrences of unusually large font size in apps
(where this was not the case before OTA9). Naturally, in these cases,
fontsize cant be adjusted by the user.

For instance:
-Terrarium app
-TuxDungeon app -my 5-year old is now probably the youngest ubuntu bug
reporter :)

See attached screenshots

Timo, if you think that this is related to the same toolkit change, I'm
happy to update the bug accordingly

cheers

Mathijs