Re: BQ E4.5 small issues with OTA-9

Hey,

I think something changed with the font managment in UUITK 1.3. I also
noticed this behaviour in two apps, but I wrote an email of their developer
and they've already fixed the issue. One of the devs wrote me this as a
reason of this bug:

" It was an issue with using font.pointSize, instead of font.pizelSize in
combination with units.gu()."