Re: Application losts its dispatchers

Thanks a lot for the feedback Olivier :)
Yes, it worked previously, but one day, that URL was opened with another apps.

I was looking for files and I fixed with these steps:
 - Removing uNav (not sure if this was necessary).
 - Removing this file: ~/.cache/url-dispatcher/urls-1.db
 - Reinstalling uNav (not sure if this was necessary).

Now, it's opening again those URLs.
A hug

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device