Re: Interested in writing Ubuntu Phone development tutorials?

Thanks Alan,

I assume you’re the same Alan Pope that used to / still does run the Ubuntu UK podcast? :)

Hopefully some other writers will get in touch and we can set all of this in motion! There is interest out there, which is good to hear.

Chris