Re: [Challenge] Ebook reader

If you have an owncloud server (that runs a U1Db server), sure. I suspect most people don't however have access to something like that.

But this is why I mentioned that by design the server should be freely exchangeable. It would make sense to pick the server in the accounts settings. Part of this is a question of UX that even for owncloud is not solved right now.

ciao,