Re: Can I check if GPS is disabled for an app?

Hi Thomas, Hi Marcos Hi guys,
after OTA 9 I have described problem from Marcos' question. I have
always my GPS disabled only if I need it I enable it.
After OTA 9 I enabled the location button like ever in the shortcuts. I
was missing the GPS button there and didn't find it in setting under
location so I thought that everything were working fine. After several
minutes I recognized that there wasn't a GPS signal... I tried it over
some days to activate this signal without success.
A friend of mine in a Ubuntu group told me then, that there were
another setting button under the battery settings!!! I hadn't got any
idea that THERE is the new place for the GPS button.
After activating this button GPS and location worked, not really good,
but it is working.
If I hadn't this friend I would still searching this button, so I also
think it would make sense to give developers the possibility to check
this setting.
Greetings