Re: Dash crash

That's great! I've a fix ready for this issue then, will try to get it into rc-proposed ASAP. I don't think it should be mentioned in the docs.
Thanks for your help on this!

Cheers,
Pawel

On 15.02.2016 21:24, Roman Shchekin wrote:
Hi Pawel (again 😀)

Thanks a lot for your help! I added workaround in my scope (used QSet to preserve uniqueness of content) and now it works well! Seems that you should write this somewhere in documentation, because someone else can get such crash.
My bad - I didn't try to switch-off sources one by one.

Again, huge thanks!

    Hi Roman,

    I've just found a case which makes dash crash - this is when my
    test scope creates at least two duplicated results for given
    search request (same uri, title, icon... everything - they need to
    be exactly the same to trigger the crash)
    Can you check if same thing happens to your scope (may be a
    problem with the remote service you're using, not your scope)?

    Cheers,
    Pawel