Re: Shashlik running Android apps on Linux

As many says, if there is a shot it should be done, but i think not by the
main developer team. They should focus on the OS it self and improve it,
and lastly but not less the developer tools. Its really hard to develop a
complex app, The emulator does not work as expected and the images are too
confuse to use. If Ubuntu Phone will have a shot on real day life user
should have lot of applications to choose, from the ones the users cant
leave without (native facebook, native watsapp, native instagram, and so
own) to those you can only use one time as the million calculators on the
google play store. And that should be the focus of the main developer team,
how to improve the tools so developers can create amazing apps easily like
AndroidStudio 2.0 and make even bigger effort to deliver those missing
point break apps.