Re: New palette coming, are you ready?

Hi Zoltan,

It turns out that all apps still using Ubuntu.Components 1.2 are badly
affected by this change. Is it possible to retain the original palette
colors for apps using UC 1.2? Few default apps like Tasks-app are also
affected as a result. Granted we do have a month before OTA-10 is out, but
at the moment there only about 40-50 apps using UITK 1.3 [1]. I doubt all
apps will be ready by then.

Case and point: http://imgur.com/OqH5o79, http://imgur.com/yICWepn

Cheers,
Nekhelesh