Landing team 26.02.16

Hello everyone,

First of all: apologies for the missed landing e-mail yesterday. I was
off sick for the second part of the day so couldn't bring you the daily
news.

But I'm back and operational again. In the meantime we had a bunch of
good landings - QA's testing queue is full all the time. So far we had
(warning - big list): a bugfix for ubuntu-download-manager, a new
online-accounts-api (added support for SASL authentication), ntp (bugfix
for date-correction when date is set in the future), a bugfix for
qtsystems, two new address-book-app releases (small visual changes), a
new indicator-network (keyring support to secret agent + PPTP support),
webbrowser-app (multiple bug workarounds) and a new
ubuntu-system-settings (changes to location when no modem is available).
Phew.

One thing requiring some attention: if you're an touch app developer be
sure to read up Zoltan's "New palette coming, are you ready?"
announcement on the mailing-list (and best even trying out silo 50) -
there seem to be some UI palette changes coming and we'd like to make
sure all apps are ready for that. The exact date of that landing is not
yet known since we would really like to give developers time to adjust
their apps, but it will land sooner or later anyway.

As a final note: I'll be more-or-less away for 3 days staring Monday
(moving apartments) meaning there's no guarantee for landing team
dailies during that time. Things will be back normal on Thursday.

Have a great weekend!

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch

#268 rc-proposed/krillin
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en/krillin/268.commitlog
#267 rc-proposed/krillin
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en/krillin/267.commitlog

#262 rc-proposed/vegetahd
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en/vegetahd/262.commitlog
#261 rc-proposed/vegetahd
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en/vegetahd/261.commitlog

#257 rc-proposed/arale
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/meizu.en/arale/257.commitlog
#256 rc-proposed/arale
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/meizu.en/arale/256.commitlog

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/Smoketesting
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/ReleaseSchedule
http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://lists.launchpad.net/landing-team-changes/

* Blocking issues (stable):

None.

* Blocking issues (devel):

None.

* Issues in need of attention:

** Install the calendar app by default
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1418986

** Install the Dekko email app by default
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1477210

** [regression] mouse pointer support on emulator is broken
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1517597

** Unity8 is crashing in the emulator
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1535583

Best regards,