Re: Miracast - WiFi Displays

Hi Robin,

I'm interested in "aethercast" because my MX4 don't support wired connection.
Can you indicate the correct procedure to install and try aethercast?

Thank you,

Marco

Il 28/02/2016 14:11, Heroldich Robin ha scritto:
Hi all,

I have a Bq Aquaris E4.5 phone, so I can't test "convergence" with the wired way. I read about the wireless souliton (aethercast) in the past. I've installed silo 0 on my phone and I have a new menu under the WiFi section, called WiFi Displays. I know it is in a very early stage, but I would like to help in the testing in the near future. So my question: My TV doesn't support Miracast (as I see on the screenshot, my neighbour's TV has :D ), I need to buy an adapter. Could somebody recommend me an adapter which will be work with my phone?