Re: GPS/location and other background processing

On Sunday, 28 February 2016 21:44:05 CET, Matthias Apitz <guru@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
El día Sunday, February 28, 2016 a las 08:36:13PM +0000, Wayne Ward escribió:

Try installing prey from my read me its early days but tracks
Wayne

I do not think that it is a good idea that some kind of "service" or
"secret service" tracks the location of your mobile device and you.

	matthias

Granted this may not be everyone's cup of tea and also that writing in non-first language may be in play, but a hint here that 'Prey' should be dis-allowed is unfortunate. If an app openly says 'install me and I will track your movements' then IMO consenting adults should be allowed to use it. No deceit, no foul.

Regards R

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device