Re: GPS/location and other background processing

El día Monday, February 29, 2016 a las 01:04:43AM +0100, Royden Yates escribió:

> On Sunday, 28 February 2016 21:44:05 CET, Matthias Apitz <guru@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:

> > I do not think that it is a good idea that some kind of "service" or
> > "secret service" tracks the location of your mobile device and you.
> >
> > 	matthias
>
> Granted this may not be everyone's cup of tea and also that writing in
> non-first language may be in play, but a  hint here that 'Prey' should be
> dis-allowed is unfortunate. If an app openly says 'install me and I will
> track your movements' then IMO consenting adults should be allowed to use
> it. No deceit, no foul.

I have not said "prey should be dis-allowed", check may wording above.
This only express a) my humble opinion and b) a warning against prey.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
Bundeswehr: Wir.Dienen.Deutschland. - Wir.Machen.Krieg.  (We.Serve.Germany. - We.Make.War.)