Re: Miracast - WiFi Displays

> Does this mean that DisplayCast will be available soon for krillin and
> vegeta?.If this specific API works for Android devices based on 5.x,
> krillin and vegeta are right now on Android 5.0, could be this API used
> for them too?.

Its just API functionality we use to make things easier and get a first
working implementation faster. Android 4.x supports all we need and we
just have to adopt our implementation to do the encoding in a more
common way.

For which actual devices we will enable Miracast by default still
depends on different things. If the performance will be worse on a
particular device it doesn't make sense to enable Miracast support on
that device by default. However all software components will be there so
you could always then enable it on your own. That said and with keeping
in mind that we have things running only on __one__ device so far don't
take this as a comment to judge on support for any other device. Time
will tell.

regards,
Simon