Re: BQ E4.5: keyboard/mouse per bluetooth

El 02/03/16 a las 15:04, Costales escribió:
> Hi!
> I'm so happy with this keyboard: small, cheap, great quality, battery
> for ~40h and works fine with Ubuntu Phone.
> http://goo.gl/urrDwG

I decided to go for MS Wedge http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008OEHTB2
Specifically the Business style but to be fair I can't tell the
difference from the Retail style there.

I chose this keyboard because the keyboard cover serves as a stand (and
a bunch of amazon reviews I read made me go this path) and it is black
(my bq phone is too and it seems that the tablet will be as well). Since
I like consistency I also got the MS Wedge mouse.

So far so good (as long as I'm typing in English).

> Remember it has a US layout ;)

As a native Spanish speaker in Latin America I need to ask, Is there any
other "useful" layout? ;-)

English keyboards on the phone will be great once we get the chance to
do type 'Alt+' a' to get an á, i.e.; dead keys with AltGr

Cheers
Sergio