Re: Adjusting camera settings in a Web app

hi,
Am Samstag, den 05.03.2016, 11:54 +0100 schrieb Peter Bittner:

> Side note: Interestingly, access to the microphone has always been
> possible, even without the "microphone" policy_group (I noticed this
> in version 0.1 of my web app [4]). Not sure whether this is a bug or
> feature.

not sure if thats a feature (most likely rather a bug), more important
is, does the trust-store prompt come up to ask you for permissions to
access the microphone ?

a missing apparmor block is one thing, but apps that can access
hardware without you knowing by prompting at the first access is
definitely a critical bug.

ciao
	oli