Re: Browser audio will stop if screen is locked or app is switched

I've noticed that there is no mention of the
"--enable-media-hub-audio" in the developer documentation online [1],
hence I've submitted a bug report [2] to have the related section
updated. If you know of any other options that should be listed please
add them to the bug report. Thank you!

[1] https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/web/ubuntu-webapps-guide/
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/developer-ubuntu-com/+bug/1553489

BTW, it's not possible to run `webapp-container --help` neither in the
Terminal app nor in a terminal session when logged in onto the mobile
phone via SSH. The output is:

   $ webapp-container --help
   UbuntuClientIntegration: connection to Mir server failed. Check
that a Mir server is
   running, and the correct socket is being used and is accessible.
The shell may have
   rejected the incoming connection, so check its log file
   Aborted (core dumped)

Looks like the webapp-container requires a working Mir server
connection even for the `--help` command line option.This should not
be like this I feel. Where should I report this as an issue?

Peter