Re: Dekko few question / misleading / hard to get into clock alarm after update

El día Saturday, March 05, 2016 a las 08:27:49PM +0100, Michael Zanetti escribió:

> Hi,
>
> On 05.03.2016 08:39, Krzysztof Tataradziński wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I've started to use Dekko as my e-mail client. There are some features
> > that I miss (notifications about new e-mail in background), but main
> > problem for me is related to account configuration - in many other mail
> > client apps, there is only a need to add one account (and set there imap
> > and smtp in separate sections); but not in dekko - there is a need to
> > add two accounts for that action. In my opinion that should be merged -
> > what do You think guys?
>
> I totally agree. Have been tricked by that too and was wondering why
> sending mails wouldn't work for a while.

This problem with the accounts must have been introduced in one of the
recent versions. When I added last time an account in October, IIRC, it
was imap+smtp in one account. At this time it wasn't possible to add
more than 3 account and I added the 4th hacking the json data files
directly.

Yesterday I wanted to install a new Ubuntu device and found this
problem too, that you have to add imap and smtp, one after the other, as
two accounts. I ended up by just copy over the account files from the
E4.5 to the new device, which worked fine at the end of the story.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
Bundeswehr: Wir.Dienen.Deutschland. - Wir.Machen.Krieg.  (We.Serve.Germany. - We.Make.War.)