Dekko few question / misleading / hard to get into clock alarm after update

Hello,

I've started to use Dekko as my e-mail client. There are some features that
I miss (notifications about new e-mail in background), but main problem for
me is related to account configuration - in many other mail client apps,
there is only a need to add one account (and set there imap and smtp in
separate sections); but not in dekko - there is a need to add two accounts
for that action. In my opinion that should be merged - what do You think
guys?
Second topic related to Dekko seems to be a bug(s) - in main screen I see
tabs 'Wszystkie (All)' 'Nieprzeczytane (unreaded)' 'Oznaczone (tagged?)',
etc. but there is one main tab missing - 'Otrzymane (received)' - is there
any possibility to add it?
Another bug, probably connected with above - when I send e-mail by Dekko, I
can see it in "Wszystkie (All)", but I don't know how to get into 'Sent'
tab - where is it?
Next one -  in settings of my imap acc config, there is a place to
configure creating messages section (with options like 'save sent
messages', 'quote original message', etc.) - bit why there are such options
in imap config? It's misleading.

Last one for now is related to recent clock update - for me, now is much
harder to get in a comfortable way into alarm section - hard to swipe from
down to up, sometime moves 'Add city' section. What is Your opinion? Please
look at that short video:
https://plus.google.com/112499226422562823371/posts/MWMf6bJgzBg

Best regards,
Krzysztof Tataradziński