Re: Difficulty Sending Messages to this List (was Re: (no subject)

Have them check whether they use the same, identical email address for
posting messages that they have subscribed with.

I'm 99% sure this is the problem.

It's like faxes. Why the hack do people lift the receiver and then
hang up when they hear the fax signal? Probably because the system is
not intelligent enough to not let them lift the receiver when a fax is
coming in. (That would be the actual solution. And the phone shouldn't
even ring.)

I think when you are a software developer or a manager you should be
able to understand the underlying problem. But of course, subscription
to mailing list is an old-fashioned thing that just works. Just that
it was not designed to times when everyone has 3 or more different
email addresses. Welcome to 2016!

Difficult to fix. At least difficult to quick-fix.

Peter