Some good words about BQ.

After smashing my screen for the second time, I sent it again to Spain to BQ, the repair costs 100 euro (inc shipment to my location) plus cost of shipment to Spain. Even though a new one only costs 130 (ex shipment), I prefer to repair when possible as opposed to throwing away and getting a new one.

BQ couldn't find my money transfer, so they had a week or so delay, but they apologized and added a nice rubber protective cover for my phone gratis.
Thanks BQ, you have a good service, and a happy customer.

Now I have my device back, I noticed the following:

1. I really like my little Ubuntu phone, even more so with the nice cover.

2. Things change quickly on Ubuntu phone, many improvements came in during the 2.5 months my phone has been out of commission. That's the power of open source community.

I will update once the phone falls again, let you know if the protective rubber helps :-)

Eran

Follow ups