Re: How to backup

El día Thursday, March 24, 2016 a las 03:29:01PM +0100, Matthias Apitz escribió:

When I wrote this, I was offline, only with my BQ:

> yes, run something like this:
>
> ssh phablet@ipaddr tar xzf -  < file.tar.gz
>
> having the file.tar.gz on the host, not on the phone,
>
> depending of the structure of your file.tar.gz use a flag in tar to change
> the
> directory to which the files should go.

so here you have a living example (only using the t flag of tar):

[guru@c720-r292778-amd64 ~/Ubuntu]$ ls -l dekko-config.tar.gz
-rw-r--r--  1 guru  wheel  4401 mar.  17 13:58 dekko-config.tar.gz
[guru@c720-r292778-amd64 ~/Ubuntu]$ ssh phablet@192.168.2.102 tar tzf - < dekko-config.tar.gz
.local/
.local/share/
.local/share/dekko.dekkoproject/
.local/share/dekko.dekkoproject/addressbook.sqlite
.config/
.config/dekko.dekkoproject/
.config/dekko.dekkoproject/mailboxConfig.json
.config/dekko.dekkoproject/dekko.dekkoproject.conf

HIH

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045