Re: How to backup

Hey,

I've just tested it, but it doesn't work. I compressed my /userdata/ folder, then copied it to my machine. Flashed my phone with --wipe and. Then I used the following command:

ssh phablet@192.168.0.41 tar zxvf - < userdata.tar.gz

It finished, but I have the default app with the default settings. After a reboot as well. Any idea?