Re: Libertine

I've installed it now and talked a little bit about the way and result
in the German forum - look some commands or use translate.google.com or
only watch my two pictures:

https://forum.ubuntuusers.de/topic/ubuntu-touch-plauder-thread/139/#post-8159243

It's VERY dangerous to update the system without symlink apt to the
sdcard because you will run for sure out of space! Don't update a
regular device like the BQ with apt(-get)!

But it's no guide so basics like apt-pinning are required.

Problem: The libertine scope shows successfully installed programs in
terminal like pidgin and you can click Open but it doesn't do it! The
pidgin log shows almost nothing like you can see in the link, especially:

-debug                 Log everything Xmir is doing
(EE)
Fatal server error:
(EE) Unrecognized option: -title
(EE)
XMir has closed unexpectedly

I've not used this option manually. What could be the problem? Which log
is helpful?

Or could be the problem that I will not update the host (phone) with
apt(-get) because of the VERY STRONG space problem with that?

Greetings, Benno-007