Re: How to backup

El día Tuesday, March 29, 2016 a las 09:15:48PM +0200, Heroldich Robin escribió:

> Sorry, I didn't want to offense you. I am really grateful for your help. It was just an outpouring, please don't take it seriously. :) My only question: Is is a tried solution or just a tip? :)

It is a tried and worked solution in the sense "how to un-tar a file as root/sudo
into the BQ while the file is outside in the host". Of course I only
used the t-flag and not the x-flag, because I'm not in your situation
and have no second device to flash. And I'm willing to help you through,
even if there is a new problem. More you can't expect from me.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
Bundeswehr: Wir.Dienen.Deutschland. - Wir.Machen.Krieg.  (We.Serve.Germany. - We.Make.War.)