Re: How to backup

El día Wednesday, March 30, 2016 a las 12:15:23PM +0200, Heroldich Robin escribió:

> Thanks Matthias. it works well. Now I have working solutions for the backup and the restore too. :)

Btw: I never doubt that the SSH-fifo-tar combination would work. I'm
used to use such thinks for many years in real computer world.

What I do not fully understand is your backup at all; if I look below
/userdata I see:

# ls -C1 /userdata
android-data
property
SWAP.img
system-data
user-data

The only area of real users file is below /userdata/user-data, for
example phablet's HOME is there as /userdata/user-data/phablet
the other (/userdata/system-data, ...) should come by flashing the
device, wrong?

Could you please take the time and explain what you wanted to archive?
Thanks

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045