Re: Interruptions. When?

I've also thought about this. When I put my phone to "silent", it still got
vibrations activated and it makes a hell of a noise anyway. I can configure
them, from another screen. And in any case, there are times for vibrations,
and times for total silence. Notifications for emails don't go away even if
I open my "inbox" (with gmail webapp), and I might be
intesreted/uninterested from getting notifications from one email account
or another during weekdays and weekends. I'd love a way to fine tweak all
this things, depending on how available I am, because when I'm busy I might
not busy for everyone, and reversely, when I'm free I still might not want
some notifications depending on the time of day.
If we manage to do this it could really be groundbreaking I think :)