Re: Interruptions. When?

Maybe it could implement something like how logging levels work, with
different levels of severity:

TRACE < DEBUG < INFO < WARN < ERROR < FATAL

In this case, maybe notifications could have:

INFO < PRIORITYINFO < IMPORTANT < URGENT

and the default would be INFO. The app writer would be able to promote
their notifications only as high as PRIORITYINFO, with the top two
being reserved for the user. There could then be a way for the user to
add the notification for each app to a higher group if necessary. Then
they could set their interruptions level.

Just a thought...