Miezu MX4 Bricked after changing to devel-proposed channel and updating

I switched my Miezu MX4 to the devel-proposed channel and updated the phone
and it never booted up after that. It's in a reboot loop, and doesn't show
up as a device in adb at any point. I followed the guide from
developer.ubuntu.com (
https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/start/ubuntu-for-devices/installing-ubuntu-for-devices/)
and didn't get any errors so I'm not sure if I did something wrong or if
there is a critical issue with the latest image.

I threw in all the commands I typed in the terminal and all the logs that I
thought could be useful on here:
http://polishedperspective.com/miezu-mx4-brick

I also included a short video of the phone trying to boot up, the Google
logo showing up and then the phone restarting.

I would be very grateful if someone more knowledgeable would take a look at
it and tell me if there is a way to recover from it or if I rendered my
phone completely useless.

Follow ups