Re: Miezu MX4 Bricked after changing to devel-proposed channel and updating

hi,
Am Donnerstag, den 31.03.2016, 22:14 -0600 schrieb Artur Frącek:
> I switched my Miezu MX4 to the devel-proposed channel

devel-proposed is not intended to be used by anyone, no code that lands
there is being checked currently and it gets no QA (not even boot tests
i think) ... all development and code testing happens in rc-proposed,
code from rc-proposed is dumped untested into devel-proposed.

if you actually want the last development you want to use rc-proposed.

(devel-proposed might be touched again in half a year or so, once the
work to move the phones to a 16.04 base starts, though it might even be
that the phones will move to a snappy base right away)

ciao
	oli