Re: Landing team 31.03.16

Hello Nicolas!

W dniu 31.03.2016 o 22:21, Nicolas Delvaux pisze:
> Hi,
>

>> We also did a manual run of langpack-o-matic with newest translation
>> exports to get as many new translated strings as possible. The new
>> Unity8 OOBE strings are still not completely translated for all
>> languages, but at least it's better than having nothing - especially
>> that these parts are only visible on freshly flashed phones. That
>> being said, we would appreciate translators to take a look at the
>> Unity8 strings in ubuntu-rtm/15.04 [1]. Thanks!
>
> With the latest image (r407, Mako), I noticed that the VPN setting panel
> is still not translated, when the actual translation (French in this
> case) was completed more than a week ago on Launchpad.
>
> Could someone check why this translation is not included?

I just checked the ubuntu-system-settings translations in the latest
French language-pack (language-pack-touch-fr-15.04+20160331.1) and from
a quick glance it seems that the translations are there. So at least it
should be alright in the latest image available now.

That being said, we always do translations exports automatically on
Fridays now - maybe the translations weren't ready then?

> Cheers;
> Nicolas

Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 Foundations Team