Re: Miezu MX4 Bricked after changing to devel-proposed channel and updating

On 01/04/2559 13:13, Artur Frącek wrote:
I don't seem to be able to re-flash. I might be affected by a different bug.

What's the error on the terminal? Make sure you have rebooted into fastboot mode and run ubuntu-device-flash with --bootstrap and --recovery-image. Alfonso Sanchez-Beato just sent an email with link for recovery image, which I presented here:

http://people.canonical.com/~alextu/tangxi/recovery/

Anyway, next time you reply an email, please reply it to mailing list address, or, at least, put mailing list address in CC field. It'll make everyone else in mailing list be able to follow the conversation, and can help you when I'm not available to reply your email.

Ratchanan Srirattanamet.