Re: Miezu MX4 Bricked after changing to devel-proposed channel and updating

I'm not sure why you should wipe all your data in the first try. For most cases of corrupt system it's only corrupt because of system image and not data and settings. So first you can try without bootstrap or wipe.

I posted the two commands fastboot and ubuntu-device-flash exactly for the BQ, you only have to set the file for the MX4 recovery and the codename instead of krillin. Is it arale? Without it you are not able to flash on recovery but you have to!

I have written down it before some days in the thread "Libertine (old method without Libertine)", also available over the list archiv. Post all input and output of flsshing errors but it really should work!

Good luck!
Benno-007

--
Versendet mit Dekko von meinem Ubuntu Phone