Re: Landing team 31.03.16

Hey!

Ok, so a quick heads-up: I found the issue and fixed it, with new
language-packs publishing in the overlay as we speak. I have confirmed
that they have the ubuntu-settings-components translations now. The
issue seemed to be in langpack-o-matic's merge tarball script which had
a typo that made us not merge mapping.txt files from the translation
tarballs.

Now all should be good. The updated translations will be included in OTA-10.

Cheers,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 Foundations Team