Re: What’s new in webbrowser-app in OTA-10 ?

What about video support in the webapp-container? [1]  Or is this
considered not to be part of the webbrowser-app?

And what about switching between the rear and front camera in the
webapp-container? This is a critical feature, and partly discussed in
[2].

Peter

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/webbrowser-app/+bug/1554202
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/trust-store/+bug/1554149