Re: What’s new in webbrowser-app in OTA-10 ?

On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 1:52 PM, nick luigi eusebio <kugi_igi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Cool stuffs! :)
> When can we expect these improvements to also land in the webapps?
> Webapps are still lacking right now. Even the Canonical-developed webapps
> doesn't work well like for example Facebook that doesn't even display
> video/pictures properly.

As mentioned earlier, all the improvements I listed above are mostly
browser-specific, so I’m not sure I understand the question.

If you’re having specific issues with existing webapps (or the lack
thereof), have you checked whether there are bug reports to track
them? If you’re unsure, this mailing list is a good place to ask, make
sure to be specific about the issues you’re seeing (please start a new
thread).