Re: changing the time

I noticed that while testing it.

If you select a city as your timezone, and enter in the page with the
list of cities, all cities with the same TZ are selected (check
attached image), clicking on it does not cause any effect. But if you
click in a city with a different TZ it is select and the page closes
and goes back to previous page.

I believe that Alan is having the same problem, probably he is trying
to select a city with the same TZ. Could you confirm that?

Thanks.