Re: [Design]: Color changes in OTA 10

I have to agree with Peter. The blue looks like a design oversight. Upon
first seeing it my first instinct was to file a bug.

There are colours related to orange that could have the same
"attention-getting" effect and that do not collide with the brand colours.

How about a glowing orange? i.e. something that has a lot more yellow in
it. It could resemble the colour of an incandescent light-bulb, almost
yellow with an orange hue, and bright enough to be obvious.

Cheers,
Randall.