Re: Ubuntu Touch OTA-10 released

On 16 April 2016 at 03:07, Ingo Randolf <ingo.randolf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> when goint to Seetings -> Updates i see first:
> "checking for updates..." and then a progress-bar for downloading the
> Ubuntu update.
> the progressbar does not show any progress, but at finally disappears
> giving me the "Install and reboot" option.
>
> i guess the update is already downloaded and used.do the update via
> command line

If I understand correctly, you are seeing the "Install and reboot" option
but you are actually not clicking on it? If I remember correctly you have
to have two progress bars. One after pressing download  and another one
after this very same button change to a "Install and reboot" button that
you have to click on again. Btw, I agree that it is not obvious that this
second button should be clicked again (being in grey color). I got tricked
the first time and waited a long time before figuring it out (in normal
ubuntu desktop both download and install are done with one clicked button
at once)