Re: Ubuntu Touch OTA-10 released

when goint to Seetings -> Updates i see first:
"checking for updates..." and then a progress-bar for downloading the
Ubuntu update.
the progressbar does not show any progress, but at finally disappears
giving me the "Install and reboot" option.

i guess the update is already downloaded and used.

where is the update-data? can i remove it? maybe it works when i get a
fresh download?
in which log file would i see some indication for the update problem?

thanks
io