Re: Cannot open messages in dekko

El día Friday, April 15, 2016 a las 10:29:51PM +0200, Olivier Tilloy escribió:

> > Dekko. Look into my booklet for the exact places.
> >
> > https://gurucubano.gitbooks.io/bq-aquaris-e-4-5-ubuntu-phone/content/en//chapter18.html
>
> Thanks for the advice Matthias.
> I moved the dekko folders under ~/.cache and ~/.local/share, and also
> removed the QML cache for the app under ~/.cache/QML/Apps, but this
> didn’t make a difference. I’ve seen numerous crashes at startup or
> when opening my inbox while testing this, by the way (this in on the
> latest rc-proposed image).
>
> I then moved the configuration under ~/.config, which prompted me to
> re-create my IMAP and SMTP configuration the next time I launched the
> app. After doing that, I can now open messages in my inbox.

Glad to here that you went through.

> So it looks like somehow my account configuration was faulty.
>
> I kept a copy of the old configuration, and comparing the files
> side-by-side, I’m seeing some notable differences:
>
>  * dekko.dekkoproject.conf: I used to have only one account of type
> IMAP_SMTP, now I have two accounts, one of type IMAP and the other one
> of type SMTP

I do use Dekko since around March 2015 and have always had 3 IMAP+SMTP
account for 3 different servers and mailboxes there. When I installed in
March 2016 a new device, I was surprised about the differentiation
into 2 accounts for one server. I dropped the configuration and just
copied over the used configuration to the new device. This works for me
until now fine.

One should investigate what's going on there and/or file a bug issue in LP.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
¡Dios querido denos otra vez los problemas de ayer, los que tuvimos en la RDA!