Introducing Zap Map

I have finally managed to publish something in the software centre! I can now announce that Zap Map is up and available, only a simple web app but it's a start.

Zap Map offers a service to locate your nearest electric car charging points in the UK. Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to get the SDK to run an emulator. It keeps telling me that I don't have a kit installed but doesn't give me the option to add one and the auto add feature just tells me the framework of the device is unknown so I can't see it in action myself so any feedback would be appreciated.

Follow ups